I just bought some boring clothes for my dolls from War Toys, my preferred loose parts dealer. The damage was just around $54.00.
- Carl Hages jeans: a baggy pair of blue denims with silly paisley accents. For Will and Anneka.
- Attila the Hun shirt and pants: a simple loose white shirt and baggy black pants for figs who don’t care about fashion. Pants possibly for Gemini.
- Roscoe shirt and pants: light brown long-sleeved shirt and dark brown pants for conservative figs. Shirt possibly for Max. Pants possibly for Mark.
- Dr. J. shirt: blue/grey long-sleeved shirt for conservative figs. Shirt possibly for Max.
- Det. Chow outfit: light blue T-shirt and blue jeans for anyone that fits into them. Pants possibly for Sibley.
- CJ7 shirt and pants: white long-sleeved shirt and black pants for slender, smaller figs. Shirt for Mamie. Pants for Chow.
- Mme Marie skirt: a long black skirt for a conservative female character. For Teodora.
- 4 pairs of cheap, nondescript boots. Slip-ons for Chow. One pair for Max.