- United Parenting Publications/parenthood.com: "A Sensational ‘Seussentennial!’" Published March, 2004.
- Out in the Mountains: "Pulp Fiction and Lesbian Rights." Published October, 2004.
- Tangent Online: The Fair Folk, edited by Marvin Kaye. Reviewed August 17, 2006.
- Trends: "Alternatives to Fossil Fuels." Published January, 2008.
- The Fix Online: The Duke in His Castle, by Vera Nazarian. Reviewed June 15, 2008.
- Sociological Images: "Only Hearts Club Dolls: Alternatives to Barbie and Bratz." Published December 30, 2008.
- hasbro shoezies: the definitive resource. Published February, 2010.
- The Portal: "An Interview with Lavie Tidhar." Published September 15, 2011.
- Mary’s Diary: Courting, Schooling, and Skating in Mid-Victorian Plattsburgh, New York. 2011. Available in print and online in the Feinburg Library Special Collections at SUNY Plattsburgh.
This entry was originally posted at http://modernwizard.dreamwidth.org/1563224.html. You can comment here, but I’d prefer it if you’d comment on my DW using OpenID.