Just for entertainment, here’s a list of some of the digital models and resources that I regularly rely on in my art:
- Daz Studio 4.6 Pro. The main program.
- SmithMicro Poser 10. An ancillary, used primarily for Wardrobe Wizard.
- PhilC’s Wardrobe Wizard. A clothing conversion utility.
- Adobe PhotoShop Elements 9. The main program for postwork.
- Daz Genesis 2 Female [base comes with Daz 4.6]. The base figure for everyone.
- Daz Bree for V5 [comes with Victoria 5]. A texture set for me, Jareth and Jennifer.
- rebelmommy and shellyw’s RBSD V4 Merchantbase. For the eyes.
- Dimension3D’s GenX2. For porting morphs from gen 3, 4, 5 and 6 models all to the same G2F base.
- Daz V3 and M3 Shapes for Genesis, as well as Daz A3 and H3 Shapes for Genesis. For autofitting gen 3 clothes to G2F.
- MallenLane’s Victoria 4 for G2F. For autofitting V4 clothes to G2F, especially skirts and dresses, and using V4 skins on G2F.
- Capsces’ Morphia for V4 and Brom for M3. Morphs I have ported with GenX2.
Tune in later when I start figuring out the fun stuff, like what clothes I use most often.