The official music video of Dead or Alive’s In Too Deep has everything you could ask for:
- Obviously gay merman pining after Pete
- A fish tank in front of the lens about 90% of the time
- Set dressing made primarily of colored cellophane
- Lots and lots and lots and lots of glitter
- Pete Burns in a clamshell
- A WTF? ensemble from Pete Burns, featuring peach loungewear, mirrored eyepatch, and white socks
Looks nice, and I can understand the lyrics, but I like the live version from Rip It Up more.