Inspired by my recent forays into papercraft, I made a steampunk laptop printable of my own, combining images that I rendered [primarily the keyboard] and images from Pixabay, where people can download royalty-free images. I did a test run of the laptop this afternoon.
Miraculously, the laptop possesses correct measurements so that it fits together without any problems. However, it’s about 20 to 25% too big. I need to print it at about 75 or 80% for more of a laptop size. Also I supplied the keyhole, leather handles, hinges, side gauges, and side buttons as separate things to glue on to add some dimensionality to the piece. Only the handles and hinges should be glued on; the other stuff doesn’t need to be.
Anyway, pictures below show the Spymaster modeling and using the clunky device.