She might, according to DOAers. If that’s so, then that’s an even greater incentive to get such a body for Absinthe, since I really like the Agnes Dreary clothing.
- Minor Conundrum outfit [unfortunately comes with doll] has a bit of a fetish edge.
- Dreary Dinner Doldrums [unfortunately comes with doll as well] looks like it’s made out of spider webs spun from dried blood.
- Recess in the Cemetery is nice and serious and subdued, but I think that the lace collar and cuffs detract.
- Naughty or Nice [dammit — a doll] would be great formal wear.
While I’ve got an interest in Tonner 12-incher clothes, I might also note that Marley, Alice, Lyra, Dorothy and Gerda are the same size. Do they have anything interesting??
- Alice’s Victorian Stripes [unfortunately comes with doll] is just beautiful.
- Marley’s Upstate Weekend is good for climbing trees.
- Lyra’s Lyra at Oxford outfit is simple and practical.
- Lyra’s Svalbard outfit contains a glorious clash of patterns and textures, not to mention an awesome parka.
- Gerda’s outfit is simple and practical and subdued.