The Master is currently not smiling. I’d really like him to smile. Rather than print an entirely new head for him, I have decided to modify the existing head.
Here he is after I did a mockup of some changes in Photoshop Elements.
1. Lengthened right eyebrow in towards nose slightly, cocked, and moved up. Result: More asymmetrical, interested expression.
2. Changed angle of both nasolabial folds to be several degrees less acute, i.e., pointing less down toward chin and more sideways to jaw corners. Result: More alert expression, impression of longer upper lip.
3. Widened top sides of mustache to stretch along with upper lip. Result: Looks like his mouth is stretching with a small smile.
4. Widened lower lip. Result: Mouth is stretching in a smile.
Need to build up and bring forward the areas circled in both yellow and white. Need to sand better on areas with white slanted lines.